Saturday, October 03, 2009

不屑

i feel so sien jOr , about my life ...
everyday back home ...
no sound , no noisy ..
i feel so lonely ...
but tis feel no bad .. aso cnt say good
Haizz

y my relationship v my family will so bad
find
i dun care ~ ~ ~
anyway
in my heart no bodyelse
my family aso is normal
i din feel they r important
they just is my OCBC

hu i can trust
all is got *conspire
y world will become like tAt
simple no good meh?
haizz

事情如果那么简单那就好了
人类如果没有心脏那就好了
受伤不会流血 悲伤也不会流泪
不需要愚昧的尊严


tis home just is let me slp onli
onli ArHx!!!
any dissatisfied about my family v me?
no~!

y i wan dissemble my mood
hu i can share my thoughts and feelings

i feel so sam fu
many trouble
my heart ... away ~
i dun wan sad ..
i just wan hapi onli ~
y just a little small thing aso cnt done~
let me die

if can choice ..
i dun wan be a human again
be a pet more good
be a hamster more good
be a tortoise more good
got owner sek

i dun wan brain ..
to think so much ;
i dun wan heart
to touch so much

hu understand me

trouble~! trouble~! trouble~!
WTF
diu ~

No comments:

Post a Comment